Notice to the Reader

Copyright NoticeAll fiction and poetry are the y use of the works are prohibited without permission. However, sharing or linking of post is acceptable, and my heart's greatest desire, providing you create a link back to: http://debralecomptepoetry.blogspot.com
Thank you so much for coming to my page! Communication whether spoken, written, signed, or expressed in the art forms, is the essence of the human existence.

All fiction and poetry are the sole copyright Debra LeCompte. Any use of the works are prohibited without permission. However, sharing or linking of post is acceptable, and my heart's greatest desire, providing you create a link back to: http://debralecomptepoetry.blogspot.com
Thank you so much for coming to my page! Communication whether spoken, written, signed, or expressed in the art forms, is the essence of the human existence.

Monday, February 24, 2014

Manipulation


 
Manipulation

I watch him manipulate with his euphony,
Change the sounds subtly and images spin.
  Then I hear a strange clearly new symphony.

His instrument held so gently I do not know,
Its' sounds take me where I've never been.
Vistas pass through my mind, and visions grow.

Places I have quietly imagined the sounds reveal,
His notes in my mind deftly paint a green glen.
Quiet serenities over my soul slowly steal

Just as I fall under the spell of the new melody,
Again change falls softly a fresh place to begin.
Dance and movement come with this new revelry.

I watch him manipulate with his euphony,
Change the sound subtly and images spin.
Then I hear a strange clearly new symphony.



No comments:

Post a Comment